Brand: High Road
- A CAR PET BARRIER THAT BLOCKS THE FRONT SEAT WITHOUT BLOCKING THE VIEW – a dog barrier that allows 4-pawed passengers to see the driver from the back seat, reducing ride stress
- STURDY TOP PANEL WON’T FOLD DOWN OR BUCKLE – the durable steel frame on our car dog gate features protective foam bumpers for extra stability, chew resistant, coated polyester mesh provides top to bottom, see-through coverage
- KEEPS MID TO LARGE SIZED DOGS SAFELY SECURED IN THE BACK – coverage area measures 37″H x 32.5″W, does not cover area between the seat and door where smaller dogs may be able to pass through
- POSITION HIGHER OR LOWER ON THE SEATBACK FOR BEST COVERAGE – includes 4 adjustable straps that can be positioned higher or lower on the frame, with a bottom cord attachment for secure coverage
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO INSTALL – includes assembly and installation instructions, disassembles for compact storage, spot clean NOT RECOMMENDED FOR HEAVY CHEWERS. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, High Road has developed problem-solving car organizers since 1990. We take the High Road, with honest reviews and straight answers, standing behind every product we sell.
Publisher: Talus (TALU2)
Details: The Wag’nRide Dog Barrier blocks off the front seat without blocking the view, so furry friends can keep an eye on their master from the back seat, reducing ride stress. Can be adjusted higher or lower on the seat back for best coverage. Fits most vehicles, providing a coverage area 37″ high and 32.5″ wide. Please measure vehicle coverage needs to insure best fit.