- HANDMADE FOR ALL PET REPTILES TO ENJOY: Comfortable and climbable lounger that all pet reptiles will enjoy. Hammock is hand woven from durable, 100% natural seagrass fiber.
- SUCTION CUPS PROVIDE CONVIENCE AND MANEUVERABILITY: Attach to glass or acrylic terrarium walls. The included suction cups create a durable bond, but also allow you to move it around anywhere in your reptile tank. Provides an elevated vantage spot that all reptiles will enjoy.
- VERSATILITY FOR MANY DIFFERENT PLACEMENT POSITIONS: Great for use with arboreal and terrestrial reptile species, and can be positioned any way with the suction cups. The versatility of the lizard hammock allows you to position it until your pet is happy.
- MEASURES 16.5” L x 13.5” W x 9.5” H + 7″ Ladder: The reptile lounger is the ideal size for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more!
- INCLINE INSTALLATION IS PERFECT FOR YOU PET: The Lizard Lounger will allow your pet to self-regulate their temperature by moving closer or farther from the basking light when you install it on an incline. They’ll know how high to climb!
Package Dimensions: 72x348x222
Details: The Penn Plax Lizard Lounger Large will be a place for your favorite reptile to hang out and climb around. Made from durable, 100 % natural seagrass fibers it makes a wonderful addition to any reptile tank. Your pet will love the rough, natural texture and will enjoy using the lounger to rub on when they are shedding their skin. Measuring 14 x 14 inches and triangular in shape, it is suitable for Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Iguanas, Hermit Crabs, and many more! The included suction cups allow you to attach it to glass or acrylic terrarium walls allowing you to utilize every space in your habitat. Easily move it around until your pet has just the right position for them to enjoy. Create a multi-level jungle gym for your lizard by purchasing multiple loungers. Purchase multiple lizard loungers to create a fun multi-level jungle gym your reptile will never get tired of! Nifty hangout makes an excellent addition to any naturalistic habitat.