- 100% NATURAL WOOD MATERIAL — Aquarium driftwood is made of natural trees grown in the rainforest of Vietnam. It has the texture of driftwood and the branches of azalea roots. After sinking, it will not deteriorate or damage the water quality.
- SIZE — Package includes 3pcs driftwood. Sizes varies from 3.9 to 9.8 inches in length. It is safe for all pets. Shrimps, fish fry, hermit crabs, fish, and even reptiles love driftwood.
- SMALL AND VERSATILE — Complex and bizarre shape. Perfect for reptiles to climb on. It can be placed in the aquarium for decoration, adding aesthetics to your fish tank. It’s an indispensable landscaping item. It can also soften water quality and adjust PH value.
- LOW MAINTENANCE — Unlike live plants, aquarium driftwood decorations do not require oxygen or fertilizer. You can combine driftwood with moss or other plants to create a landscape of the fish tank.
- NOTICE — Some driftwood needs to be soaked in water for several hours to sink to the bottom and will slightly discolor. This wood is a substitute for azalea roots and sinks faster than it does. Before you put the driftwood into water, you’d better soak for 15 minutes or boil.
Package Dimensions: 141x261x308
Details: This is a driftwood suitable for decoration in fish tanks or for reptiles to climb on.